I complain all the time so I figure I should also tell you some good things about working here. One: I get to drive to the printer and/or the laminator at least once a week. Which means I get to escape the insanity! Two: A man named Ally who loves to talk to me about the Beatles, and has sung a little bit of "Besame Mucho" to me, bought me two bags of candy for my candy dish. That was really sweet! He was only one of two who asked me if I refill the candy with my own money. He was REALLY surprised when I said yes.
I know in the next week before I quit I'm going to mess up and say something about the fact that I'm moving! Someone is going to say something about Northern CA or catering or something and I'm going to blow it! I've already almost said, "oh, yeah- I'm moving in a couple weeks!" Geez! I'll have to cover my tracks!
My crush on the 12 year old persists.
Peace Out~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home