I should have learned my lesson here by now. I should know NOT to ask anyone, but the person either recommended or person whose job description it is to answer questions about any given topic. Today Neil, my boss, asked me to ask Amy (admin for the Execs) for some hole punched paper to make some copies of a training class manual. I went to find Amy, she wasn't there, I asked the receptionist when she'd be back, if she knew where any hole punched paper was. She was confused, asked how many pages I needed, (I think she just thought, "why can't you hole punch them?") when I told her "at least 200 pages," she was like "OH! Gosh I don't know." She then proceeded to tell me that they have some but don't know if I can use it...then offered to call Amy on her lunch hour to ask her. NO- don't call her on her lunch hour! If someone called me from this place on my hour away I'd be pissed! Then she told me to ask one of the HR ladies. Well, I hate the HR ladies. I asked one of them anyway...the weirdest one. I asked her because she had just been helpful in answering my question about "mules." They're allowed by the way. It wasn't in the manual, but I figured I should be safe because apparently I don't understand the dress code. I've read it over a few times and still cannot figure out why that ho (sp?) talked to me. Back to my story. The HR lady just stared at me...and stared at me...and then said, "Hole punched paper, we have some..." and stared at me. I asked her who I should ask to use some of the paper. She wasn't sure...."Maybe you should ask Amy?" So all of the frustration, no answer and I still have to wait for Amy to get back anyway. Holy crap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home