

I usually spend some time on Sunday mornings (since I've not been going to church) reading the Word, journaling/praying but yesterday I was at Nadia's so I didn't do that...and I feel frazzled. I just wrote an e-mail to Hill explaining how I feel about my job search/career hunt (demoralized, hopeless, frustrated) and I totally teared up at my desk and had to go to the bathroom to fix myself up. Everytime I think about it I don't really analyze my feelings I analyze the situation, which gets me thinking about how I can change the situation, which gets me really frustrated because I need to have some solid answers on how I'm feeling, what I want to do, etc. But I don't have those answers. I want to take pictures, write cards, record/produce/engineer music, learn graphic design, have a fair trade tea store... I don't want to be here (at this job) anymore. I don't want to go back to school. I don't want to interview anymore. I'm spent.
On a lighter note...I am working on a mad crush on John Krasinski from The Office (pictured-I figured the iPod picture was appropriate. I got excited anyway). He seems so nice! I just read an article saying he still has a crush on someone from college...ouch! Well let's hope she stays taken. Comin' to getcha John! Read this if you're interested... http://www.givememyremote.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=177 This forum has the whole article from The Improper Bostonian from Dec 05.

2 Comments:
I'm sorry you're feeling blue. I'll cheer you up when you get up here! I'll keep looking for more interesting jobs up here! You know, there isn't any sales tax in Oregon and no income tax in Washington . . . I'm just saying!
I was just looking at the scrapbook you made for me a few years ago and let me tell you, I had a few laughs. We're hot.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home