Photoshoot
I've decided to organize a photoshoot with some men from my office. Obviously I'll be asking all the nice looking ones (even if I'm not attracted to them...which is um...let's say 100% of them. I know they are generally attractive though you know?) AND I'm also inviting some guys that are maybe not so attractive to the "every woman" or ANY woman for that matter just to make them feel good. Imagine it...all the good looking guys show up and they're high fiving, congratulating each other for being "hot," then the other guys get there. They're unsure in the first place...thinking maybe this is just some awful joke, but hopeful you know? Then the good looking ones are thinking, "oh my gosh. Is this a joke? Am I on the same level as THAT guy?" It'll bring em down a notch, which is probably a good thing. The not-so-good-looking guys will assume, "holy cow! I'm as good looking as THAT guy!!!" An instant boost to their self esteem. I know what you're thinking...Humanitarian Award 2006, Megan Young. Noble Peace Prize Winner, Megan Young. I'm just like that you know? I just care about people.

3 Comments:
I started reading this and thought, "oh crap, am I on the wrong blog again?" (have I told you that I keep going to this other blog by accident when I'm trying to go to yours - it's really lame too). So I scrolled down to make sure it was really your blog and sure enough, it is! Truly, do it. I WILL nominate you for humanitarian of the year. I will.
I hope you're not implying that my blog is lame...:) haha! "- it's really lame too)." I THINK I know what you mean by that!
No! I just meant that the other one is lame! The title of it is "Just Peachy" and that makes me think of Evelyn. Are you kidding me? You're blog rocks me like a hurricane.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home