Dandelion Wishes

Sunday, April 09, 2006

To Tanya...(I guess they're all to you at this point)


This is me on the phone with you this evening. Isn't that weird that we have the technology to do this? I love it! I'm finally comfortable using the camera (as crappy as it may be) and loading everything onto my computer. Took me long enough. Are my eyes really far apart? I'm talking to you about technology and I have the oldest cell phone alive. :) Ok- the website I was telling you about was www.myheritage.com -check it out. I'll try to post the pictures of the people it said I look like. I tried once and I may have to find pictures on a different website. I don't think it allowed me to copy and paste them from that website. It is worth it for the laugh you'll get. I'm willing to sacrifice the time to give you a good laugh. It's just the kind of friend I am.
ok- love you~
meg

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Haha! Seeing my name at the top shocked me a little! No, your eyes aren't far apart! Your hair is getting long! I'm growing mine out too, did I tell you that? I think it tends to get too fluffy when it's short so I'm hoping that growing it out will weigh it down a little or something. I'm so impressed with your technological abilities. I couldn't find the part where you can add links. You'll have to tell me again how to do that. I miss you!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home