Dandelion Wishes

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm sad.



I just arrived home and was walking to my door in the darkness before the automatic lights recognized me and I heard a "Cuh...RUNCH!!" and my worst fear* was realized. I had stepped on a snail. I just stood there wailing "Ohhhhhhhhh..." really loud. I love snails and I would never do anything to harm one. The other morning I actually got out of my car to place a baby snail far out of reach of the path of my tire. I'm sad. I'm also sad because my crush of the week, Isaac Slade (of The Fray-pictured) is getting married in 10 days. This is not how it is supposed to happen. A lovely little man with abundant musical talent, who also loves Jesus** is supposed to sing to ME, not some girl named Anna. Someday.

meg.

*maybe this is dramatic
**not in that order...oops. sometimes it is.

ps. thank you for your picture help Tanny!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Megan, you may not want to hear this, but I really hate snails. And their cousins - the slugs. I kill them everyday because they eat my plants and that makes me angry. Is this going to affect our friendship?

p.s. I don't know how to upload pictures. I need to figure it out too.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home