Coconut Lip Balm...the secret to my (eventual) success.
I'm convinced that my new coconut lip balm is going to make me more desirable to the opposite sex. Completely convinced. It smells so good.
So I'm off coca-cola every other day. I've stuck to it for two (maybe three?) weeks. I think next I will try only drinking it on weekends...that may take me a while. This is great and all; I can say I am healthier, probably losing a pound here or there because if it...but the lack of sugar is starting to do strange things to my brain. (I think this is also stress induced) Last night I laid in bed making a list of things I would like to eat...
1.) a doughnut (I haven't had, nor have I really desired, a doughnut for at least a year)
2.) a works bagel (toasted) with cream cheese (nothing to do with sugar, this is more of a "fatty" list)
3.) a HUGE piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. first I thought Pastini's, then "Odean's cake" (old "family" recipe)
At this point in the list I said "MMMMM..." outloud in my bed. Then I giggled at what a fat girl I am. When did I become a sweets-aholic? Maybe I always have been. The first step to recovery is acceptance- is that right? Well, I don't think I want to recover. I'm in this for life.

1 Comments:
Megan, I just wrote a really long comment here and my stupid computer lost it. I'm so mad right now!
But I think the most important thing I said was that you and I should invent coke/diet coke patches to aid us in weaning off the glorious substance. Because there is no way I could give up diet coke on my own. I couldn't even give it up every other day like you have. I think you deserve an award for that. I'm so impressed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home