

Work is like a swift kick to the crotch. The pain subsides but you sure as hell remember who did it to you. I hate what work has done to me. The past couple of days when things have gotten stressful I've checked out mentally and Googled pictures of "tree lined path"(s). So nice. It takes me to my happy place...which I believe is outside in a forest-type/nature atmosphere far beyond the cubicle walls. So you know how you Google Image something and you click on the picture and it will bring up a website with it? Well, I've found a couple sites, either personal blogs or a photographer's website, that will have other pictures they've taken on them and that is where the picture to the right is from. This place is called Pickie Fun Park and it's in Northern Ireland. Those are swan paddle boats. So neat! I want to paddle a swan boat! I've also added a couple of tree lined paths that were particularly soothing. I need more trees in my life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home