So lately I've been brushing my teeth in the shower. It doesn't take any time off my "getting ready" experience, but it does shave time off my standing in my freezing tiled bathroom; cold, damp and naked. I enjoy only having to deodorize and Listerine myself before I exit the bathroom. (or really in my case, shower room. so sad) You should try it, it's really nice.I've been trying really hard not to like Teddy Geiger. (pictured...how pretty is his hair?) He's been likened to John Mayer far too much for my liking. I can see it (and hear it), but he's not the real thing. So I've tried really hard not to like him...but my resolve is slipping. Every time I hear, "I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have..." in my head and wish for a time to hear the whole song I'm like, "damnit!" It's just such a good hook. It's reeling me in. If I was in high school it would be a good "crush" song. But that's just it, I'm not 15 anymore. Kristin Cavaleri (the Laguna Beach chick) is his love interest in his video. One more reason to dislike him. I really do not like her. She is so cute but so evil. Have you seen the show Love Monkey? I am so disappointed in the name of the show, but it's fun to watch. It's about an A&R (Artist and Repetoir) guy with heart. (like I would be if I had that job... :) He tries to sign artists but does the right things. Gives them good advice, helps advance their careers. Teddy Geiger is "Wayne" on the show. He's the up-and-comer Tom is helping. It's on Vh1. I think it actually already got cancelled but they're showing the 8 episodes they already filmed.
I saw an article on RollingStone.com today about Gwyneth Paltrow having her baby. It's a boy! Could they be any more perfect? They named him Moses. I think that is freaking adorable! I told Tara and you could tell she was thought it was ridiculous. Then she said, "It's cute now...but..." I think it's so funny how different people are. I think it's so cute and that it would be so fun to have a name that was different than most people. It's unique! I feel like I'm more of an "Apple" than a "Megan." I look at pictures of myself and think, "Megan? Really?" It's weird. I guess being an adult with the name "Apple" would be annoying sometimes. Everyone would comment on it. I would name my child something unique. Probably not a fruit name, but something not everyone has. Even an older name, like Harriet or Lucy. I knew two Moises' if you can belive that. Pronounced "moysis." They were both adorable too. Different than Moses, but I really do like that name. If I met a boy Moses I would be really happy. It's better than "Noah." I think that name is overused. Moses is a good character, Biblically speaking, too. He's authentic; both timid and courageous. Does some stupid things (if you can count murder as "stupid"), does some great things. Someone like David, but with a better name. :)
I finished my so-called "triple threat" to The Village Rec Studios today. I e-mailed the Human Resources woman. I already filled out the on-line job application and sent my resume. Let's cross our fingers...and toes...and anything else that's crossable. Or, we could just pray about it. That might be more effective.

1 Comments:
I like the name Moses too. I don't think I'd use it though. You should totally name your daughter Harriett!! I love that name but I can't use it because of my last name. I also really like the name Hannah, but that's also out because of the last name. I don't know who this boy is, but I'll keep an eye (and ear) out for him. I keep accidentally typing your blog in as dandeliondreams and it takes me to this other blog that is really annoying. You should look at it though and laugh because I keep going to that one when I'm intending to look at yours.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home