
I like standing next to tall people. Like when I see a really tall man in a restaurant by the drink station (is it nerdy that I know the "technical name" for the counter where you get soda? is it nerdy that I said soda? At least I didn't say "pop!") I always try to stand next to him. It always amazes me. Over six feet and I'm head over heels!
ps. Teddy Geiger...you had me at accordian! Ok- so he doesn't play it, but on Vh1.com there is a live version of his song called "Love is a Marathon" where someone is playing the accordian. I'm sold. His voice is kinda sweet and I think he played all his own instruments on his album. Guitar, drums, bass, piano. Impressive...like Prince, or that little man who used to call himself Prince. I can't keep up.
pps. This was my honorable mention for Lomography.com today. I can't find the one I liked best again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home