Freedom Chain
This is my "Freedom Chain" (aka. The Countdown to Happiness). I made it last night out of construction paper and hung it in my bathroom. It was the highlight of my evening. As you can see, there are 28 links in the chain. Soon to be 27. This is how many days I have to work at this job. Right now 27 days and 22 minutes. Not that I'm counting the minutes or anything.* Nadia thought I should hang the chain in my cubicle and every time someone asked me what it was for to say, "Nothing..." and then cut another link off. The idea of this made me laugh...a lot. I think I'll leave it at home though. * but if I was, it would be 12, 982 minutes of sitting in this cubicle. this calculation doesn't account for lunches.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home