Special Dark
The largest girl in my office just walked by my desk and fished for candy for the 100th time today (exaggeration? maybe.) and said, "Ugh, you haven't refilled this in a while. You're slacking! There are only 'Special Dark' left. Nobody likes those." Well, as a matter of fact I like those. But unlike you, I limit myself to one a day. It's a privilege, not a right big missy!
ps. I got invited to kareoke today with the Trainees.

1 Comments:
We need to talk!! Are you also moving to the bay area once all your chains are gone? Oohh, think deeply about that last sentence. It totally works two ways. Ah, the chains of so. cal. Anyway, I think I can talk tomorrow night. But I'm busy tonight and Saturday night and then I'm (almost for sure) driving down to the bay area on Sunday so I'll be unavailable until I return! So let's try for Friday!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home